1.2. Answer in a complete sentence: What is this picture about? (2 sentences - 2pnts)
This picture is about a kid that has to go to school in his own farm. That is because there isn't a school close enough for him to attend.
3. What message does this picture present to you? Why?(2 complete sentences - 2 pnts)
The message that this picture represents to me is that we should try to give support to education not just in the U.S., but also around the world. That way, kids can have a proper school to attend to, and they will recieve a proper education.
4. Can you relate your life to this picture? Why or why not? (4 sentences - 4pnts)
I can't relate my life to this picture. That is because I haven't had to recieve education in my own home. I have always gone to a public school, so I haven't had to go to school in my own home. However, I can probably feel the way that this kid is feeling, which is probably not happy because he couldn't go to a school like any other kid. I would prefer to be schooled in a public school with my friends than be all alone where there almost isn't anyone to talk to.
2 comments:
follow my blogs paul >:D
hey paul, i think that your ideas on the picture are great!
PS. please PLEASE please follow my blog!
Post a Comment