VERONA TRIAL
Friar Lawrence, shown above, is the suspect for causing the deaths of Romeo and Juliet. The trial that will be held to see if the Friar of Verona City is guilty for causing the deaths of Romeo and Juliet will be held soon. I have investigated both the prosecuting side and the defending side and have found out many things that the public would not have seen. For example, when I investigated the prosecuting side, I discovered that all of the lawyers, witnesses, and coaches were hard at work, mostly paying attention on the questions they were preparing for the trial. When I asked Sir Capulet whether they felt they were ready for the trial, they answered, “We feel somewhat ready for the trial because we know that the Friar is guilty.” Although they felt “somewhat ready”, their work showed that they had toiled day and night in order to prove to the court that the Friar was guilty of causing the deaths of Romeo and Juliet. Once I saw all the work they had done, I was convinced that they were prepared and ready to show up to court.
I also took a secret survey on whether people thought that the Friar is guilty or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment